Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Be UNREASONABLE with the Universe...


From the founder, David Wood:

Austin Texas, about 9 days ago, I
saw something incredible.

A man who just 16 months ago - who
came to my house about to quit the 
business...

...stepped onto a stage of 4,000 people.

He began to speak, and I was hypnotized.

I remembered sitting with him, believing
in him... completely... 16 months before,
and how he's changed.

And then... something magical happened.

2003 - I'm frustrated.

About to quit.

Mad.

Wandering around every night for hours.

If I'm not 'showing the plan' I'm hitting up
strangers, seeing if they're open to a business.

Late one night, I called my sponsor, Dennis.

About ready to not keep going, I asked him
what to do...

...what he told me was magical.

2005, I meet a guy.

$500,000 a month in income - and rides
around in a private jet.

Team meetings with 15,000 - and here I
am, in a room.

I wait until everyone leaves - patiently, and
then walk up to him - and ask him the question:

"What's the secret?"

What he told me changed my destiny.

If you want results - you HAVE to humble 
yourself, and be willing to listen to the people
who are producing the results that you want...

...AND:

Don't listen to the people who are NOT producing
the results that you want.

Last night was one of those rare moments - that 
you should have been listening.

I did the most powerful call that I've done, ever.

What happened on that call rocked my view on
reality.

You need to hear it.

There's only one way to get it.


Just that call, in my opinion, is worth $100 per
month to listen to - by itself, if there was no
other content in the product.

In fact - I think that if you paid $500 per month,
every month - for the entire year - and ALL you
got was that call, you would be stealing it.


*  You'll hear the call automatically start playing,
now - when you login.... it's the audio of the week.

Think about it like this:

You're getting to steal my blogging formula, and system,
that costs me over $200,000 a month to grow and maintain,
AND...

...I'm throwing in a bonus - that is in my opinion worth

So standing there - ears wide open, $500,000 per
month earner... I get to ask one question.

And he told me the secret.

And when you get in, and listen to the call - you'll
know the secret, too.

I'm curious if you're ready for it.

I'm wondering if you're ready to actually get the results
that you want, and start doing whatever it takes in life.

I love you.

I want you to succeed.

Are you ready?

2003 - struggling.  I make the phone call.

A horse, tired voice came across on the other side:

"I believe in you David.  Keep fighting for your 
dreams.  No matter what your history - no matter
who pulls you down - it doesn't matter...

"I believe in you.  Don't you ever quit."

And I didn't.

Lawrence Tam - steps onto the stage, in power 
God like... enthusiasm ripping through the 
edges of his spirit, shining like a phoenix - on fire...

...16 months after a shift, when I'm standing there,
in the room - God like hero at a low - almost ready
to quit, and I say:

"I believe in you.  Keep going.  You can do it."

Never underestimate the power of your words - and
when you listen in now, you'll finally get it.

Promise.


Then just login, and listen to the Audio of the week.

When the student is ready - the teacher appears.

Is that you?

It's your time, now.  Make a decision.

-David Wood
"We conquer the darkness with the light..."

===== Powerful message =====

Kjell Andreassen, Nordic

No comments: