Saturday, May 11, 2013

Things I hate. :)


I HATE getting up early.

(I've never seen a sunrise that was worth
me getting up that early to see it.)

I HATE like being told when I can eat.

(Like they do at a J.O.B)

I HATE being forced to spend long periods
of time with people (co-workers) that I wouldn't
choose to spend time with if I met socially.

(Again, like they do at a J.O.B)

I HATE 'have to's'.

You can't avoid them.

But I much prefer arranging my affairs in a way
that I spend my time doing things I LIKE to do
(which doesn't feel like a 'have to' even if it is).....

.....or the ability to just get someone else to do
what I don't want to do. (Which is why someone
else is mowing my lawn right now.)

I don't like having to subjugate myself to someone
who's got 1/10th of my talent but is in an elevated
position because they played politics better than I
was willing to.

I don't like being told "you're not a team player"
just because everyone else is willing to do
something that I consider stupid and inefficient.

I don't like looking at clocks.

I hate this stuff.

Seriously.

So, naturally, "working at a job" wasn't going to
be a good deal for me.

But I didn't know that at first.

Because, when you're 18 (or whatever) and everyone
else has a job, you assume that's the method you
need to use to make money, too.

So, I tried. I really did. I tried hard to fit into
the "job mold".

But, on every job I had (even the ones I didn't
completely hate).....

....I was still left thinking....

"Why am I doing this? Why am I selling
my life in 40-hour chunks to a company
that pays me less than I'm worth?"

Or, "Why am I letting someone else run my life
and tell me what I can and can't do?"

Someone once asked me...."Do you think you're
too good to take out the trash?"

I said, "Not at all. I think I'm too good to take out
YOUR trash....and I think I'm a fool to work in a
place where that's all you think I'm capable of."

I didn't last too long on those jobs.

The shortest job ever was 2 days at Red Lobster.
Those two days (and the fact that my Mom was a
waitress for awhile) are the biggest reasons I over-tip.
Those people work HARD....and for not much money
and even less respect.

So, ultimately, I finally had to admit that a job just
wasn't going to work for me.

So, I decided to make a bunch of money from home instead.

Good choice for me and my family.

Maybe a good choice for you, too.

Here's the simplest, fastest and easier way I've
ever seen to create a simple $100/day income:

     click here to watch

If you hate jobs....do this instead.

To Life Without Limits.

-Kjell

P.S. By the way, I know that not everyone hates
their job.

In fact, I had a couple of jobs that I didn't mind so
much. And not all my former bosses were asses.

But, even in the jobs that I liked.....the problem is
this:

The 24-hour day is The Great Equalizer.

We all get only 24 hours.

And it's what you DO with those 24 hours that determine
whether you get rich....or whether you get broke.

And if you're spending 8-10 hours of your day
trading time for dollars.....

....then you're spinning your wheels.

You've gotta get some leverage.

You've gotta get a system in place where
you can make money 24-hours a day no matter
what else you're doing.

That's what Empower Network is.

Do this and thank me later.

No comments: