Monday, February 18, 2013

Just had another $5,000 + day today - from Justin...


I remember 9 short months ago when I

was struggling to pay my rent in Costa

Rica for $450 a month and at the lowest

point in my life grinding it out with my

wife D Verrengia.



Earning over $1,000 a day back then "seemed

impossible" until my dear friend and mentor

David Wood looked me in the eyes and told me....,



"Justin, you're a $30,000 a month guy".

 
You see I never TRULY believed in myself

until I surrounded myself around people

who believed in me.




in this EPIC video <-- span="">



Now hop into my hippie jedi time machine

& let's fast forward to today (9 months later)...



Now not only am I having $1,000 days consistently

but I am having $5,000 + days as well.



It's funny how old highs suddenly become new lows.
My story goes to show you....

It don't matter where u are at right now in

life because the truth of the matter is....



You can be anywhere you choose to be 3

months from now.



90 days is all it takes to change your life

forever...



Sometimes in life, you have to reach

deep, deep down inside yourself, and

tap into the resources...



...that you've always known that you've

had. 



Like the mustard seed, that can relax, 

peacefully on the tip of your finger...



...yet when watered, and cared for:



GROWS into a mighty tree.



So can, you, when you realize... that

all of your experiences... your memories...

your successes...your good decisions....



...are just a seed, of the great mustard tree

within.



STRETCH for the IRRATIONAL, and

watch the miracles.






Episode 5 - "STRETCH for the IRRATIONAL."




And you'll know exactly what I mean.



Love & Light,



-Justin Verrengia





"I believe you can accomplish

the magical, because magic is

just something outside the known...



...that is still unknown, until

you create it, now..."



 

No comments: