Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Episode 13 - "I forgave her, and a wart rolled off..."


Sent by David Wood Wednesday, February 27, 2013

1 month B.A. (before Ashley)...

...I had an experience that thinking back,
was a magical time.

Everyone has had a magical time in their
life (and no, I'm not sure that it's real
magic, God, or just unexplained science)

And everyone experiences magic differently.

For example, some people see something... a
series of events lined up in perfect succession,
KNOWING that they are in the right place, at
the right time... other people hear a voice - 
maybe in a dream, maybe in the back of their
head - and they know that they need to take 
action... and yet others... something happens,
maybe they read something... or get touched
a certain way in their heart - and they have
a feeling... a magical feeling, that they're 
in the right place, at the right time.

However you experience magic in your life,
is ok - and today, I'm going to show you HOW.


...in your own unique way.

So I wanted to share a magical story - of when
I was in the right place, at the right time... and
something happened that I couldn't explain.

I went to a personal development seminar...

...to learn how to get more money.

And they started talking about emotions and
stuff... so thinking about money getting, I
sort of lazily drifted off into a dream world.

And then something caught me.


This lady started talking about the power
of forgiveness.

I started to pay attention, because I remembered
a time when someone forgave me, and I was
so touched, I started to cry.

She talked about forgiving the women in your
life... and how sometimes men hold these 
experiences inside when they get hurt.

I had this wart on my foot.

For like 2 years - and I tried everything to get
rid of the damned thing.

Freezing.

Garlic.

That dumb stuff that eats your skin, but not the wart.

And that DAMNED WART wouldn't go away.

(persistent bugger)


(or make you rich, as you'll see)

So this lady talking about forgiving ladies, and as
she's talking, I had this image of this girl pop into
my mind... a girl that I (stupidly, but still) let
trample all over my lil' ol heart.

I knew I needed to forgive her.

So she walked through this exercise... and I let 
go.

IMMEDIATELY the way I treated women
changed, and my beliefs about relationships.

(I thought all women were blood sucking vipers, 
then - now, I think they're the coolest folks ever)

All of the sudden, I started looking at women
totally differently, however...

...I wasn't even thinking about the wart on 
my foot.

Later that day, I took my sock off (I used to
wear shoes) and when I took that thing off...

...my wart turned white... literally in one 
second, and just rolled right off my foot.


I sat there, staring at that thing... that wart
that had kept me frustrated for 2 years.

Freezing.

Natural Cures.

Raw Foods.

Nothing got rid of it - it was huge.

And it just rolled off my foot - and then I 
remembered...

...see, I wasn't always the 'ladies man' that
I am today - years before, this girl had
smashed me.  I let her of course (which
was dumb) but right after that - 

I got this wart.

I didn't even think of it - because they 
don't teach you in school that a hurt heart
can grow a wart on your foot - or that
forgiving pain in the past is more
effective at 'wart cures' than garlic.


If you just believe.

Go figure.


-David Wood
"I cured my wart with my mind"

No comments: