Saturday, February 16, 2013

Video: "Dawn of the Vampire Slayers..."


Empower Network... the Vampire Slayers.

In December, 2007 - I'm in the Hills
of Hollywood...looking across a
fireplace, at midnight, into the eyes
of beauty... and say:

"Yes, I Do."

A month later, Ashley is scheming me
into watching her favorite childhood 
show...


...when I got started marketing in 2009,
I discovered how to make money, fast.

It was easier than I could have imagined.

I made so much money, so quickly, that
my mind started to let go of 'normal' and
I began to challenge all of the assumptions
I had ever had in my life.

Things like:

"It takes hard work to make money..."

"Prospecting is the only duplicatable way
to recruit prospects..."

"Don't get distracted...focus on the long term
residuals!"

"Home meetings are the best way to grow
a large home business..."

"You should do 3 way calls...because they
duplicate fast... the internet doesn't duplicate..."

I started to call bull shit.

And I realized something...

...the real reason for 'slavery tactics' is people
acting in fear.

Fear of their team leaving.

Fear of someone they help someone succeed
more than them, that they'll lose their power.

Fear of losing what they have.

So rather than evolve, there was a growing 
group of people...who had started to turn
into 'vampires' - sucking the blood of their
lists and teams...to keep their income.

2007 - I'm in the downstairs room of a 2
story house in West Valley City, Utah...

...watching TV with my wife.

I see a girl, a thin, powerful woman,
slaying Vampires... and I smile...

...because that badass Vampire Slayer
reminds me of who you can be.

...because instead of fear, you can 
step into empower.

There is no obstacle that can hold
you back.

There is nothing in this world that
can stop you from being...whatever
you want to be.

And it's time to step up...and:

Join the Vampire Slayers.

Because I'm here for one purpose:

To help you live the life that you want.


-David Wood
"The Guru Slayer"
(like buffy, but with gurus)

============================================================

Forwarded to you, as is!

Kjell Andreassen, Nordic
 

No comments: