Monday, April 29, 2013

"I am in tears in this video" 2 Brothers Rise from tragedy to Triumph


When the Krysa Bros shared their

shocking heart felt story with me

which you can watch here in this video



All 3 of us broke down in tears.



Nothing is more rewarding, satisfying,

& fulfilling to my soul then when someone

looks me square in the eyes & says...



"Justin... you saved my life"













The Krysa Bros started working

with me about 8 months ago.





As their mentor I am so proud to

witness their growth & see all their

accomplishments.





Since then and now I have seen them

go through a total transformation.






you can see here goes to show you...





David can conquer Goliath...





In fact David DOES slay Goliath.

I truly believe you can do anything

you set your mind to.





Your life can transform in an instant...





All you need to do... is allow it to. :)





Now that you know what's possible...










I will always believe in you...



And together we could move mountains :)



Justin



Sent to you by:



Kjell, Nordic

No comments: