Friday, March 01, 2013

Episode 14: "$2,541,715.20 in 15 months repeating myself like I have Alzheimers"


* I'm not promising that you're going
to make $2.5 million in 15 months like
I did, by acting like an old man.  

Unlike...everyone else online - we 
follow FTC guidelines, and disclose

What I'm saying is - that I earned $2.5
million as an affiliate, and the most 
important part of my strategy is...

...repeating myself like an old man.

Episode 14:  "The REAL Secret..."


Now, I'm going to clarify for a sec.

When most internet people say they
made $2.5 million - they're talking about
total sales.

That would be like if I said:

"I made $35 million in the last 15 months..."

Because my TEAM did $35 million in sales.

No... and I'm not talking about owning 
Empower Network, either - I'm talking 
about the fact that I earned $2.5 million
in commissions from our launch date,
October 31st, 2011 - until today, February
28th, 2013 - selling our products, as an
affiliate - and building a team...

...just like I tell you to do.

By repeating myself like I have Alzheimer's.


The formula in today's episode is so profound,
that it is the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT
thing I did to stand on this stage...

...barefoot - teaching 4,000 people in Austin.

I'll see you on the blog.

-David Wood
"I speak barefoot, because I don't like shoes"

End of message from the marketing genius
At Empower Network.

Kjell Andreassen, Nordic

No comments: