Saturday, March 30, 2013

$400,000 in sales today (it's time)


Message from the founder – we thought you
would want to read it:

Holy badass.

We just did around $400,000 in sales
today.  (we processed $328,000, and
about another $70,000 was proccessed
through some leader's merchant accounts)

I haven't done any marketingat all.

(well, sending this email - however,
the day is over already)

Something magical is happening at 
Empower Network.


I want you to think about it like this:

We're going to do $400,000 in sales
a day, at least, in 2013.

Now, that doesn't guarantee that we will,
it's my belief, and I also don't guarantee
that you'll make any money - because you've
got to work your ass off, dangit!


Here's what I want you to think about,
though:

If we can do $400,000 in sales a day in
2013 - that's $146,000,000 (yes, million)
that people will earn from Empower Network.

Now, you might not be one of them.

Heck, we might not do $146 million in sales, either.

(I ain't a prophet - and can't tell the future)

All I can tell you, is what I see.

And what I see is bigger.

What I see is more.

What I see is an army of success.

Think about this:

Empower Network has done over 
$16 million in sales total, since we 
launched.

With that, last month we had something
around 52 people (give or take a few, I
don't actually remember exactly what it
was) anyways, it was a ridiculous amount
of money making, now.


However - that was doing around $3 
million a month in sales.

Think of what it will be if we do $146
million.

It will be five times as big.

And the truth?

I think bigger.

Get in now.  (start for $25)

Why?

Because David Sharpe and I did a call
on Monday night, laying out 'the plan'
that I think will lead us to a quarter of
a billion dollars in commissions in the
next 12 months.

It may do that - maybe it won't be as 
big as that.

Maybe we won't do $250 million in sales,
or even $146 million.

I don't know for sure.

I just feel it coming.


After you get in, login, and listen to the
"Audio of the week".

I lay out the plan on there.


-David Wood
"The Guru Slayer"

No comments: