Friday, March 08, 2013

Get paid 100% commissions to build your list fast! JUST LAUNCHED!


This is INSANE, my very good friend Joel Therien

called me yesterday and told me that he was going

to pay out 100% COMMISSION on his whole suite

of internet marketing tools..



>> 100% commission on his auto responder and mailing platform

>> 100% commission on his video conference software

>> 100% on his video email service

>> 100% commission on his video streaming service (the best around)

>> 100% commission on your very own authority blog!



Then he told me what he was charging for all these tools.



Yes an INSANE $24.95 per month!!



God..

Aweber and Getresponse charge $24.95 per month just for their

autoresponder at 5000 capacity



And..

They certainly don’t pay you 100% residual commissions on all

product sales.



This is..

The best damn opportunity I have ever seen as I have been a

long time user of these products at GVO and now to be paid 100%

residual commissions on all sales is INSANE



Join my team NOW as I am all in and behind this 1000%!





--Kjell

No comments: